WALTHAM, Mass., May 28, 2019 – Axial Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company dedicated to building a unique class of gut-targeted programs for neurodegenerative diseases and neurodevelopmental disorders, today announced that the company will participate in the following conferences in June:
- BIO International Convention 2019 on Monday, June 3, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET in Philadelphia, PA
- Panel Presentation: What’s Next: The Landscape of Innovation in 2019 and Beyond
- Session ID: 537703
- CNS Targets and Translational Strategies on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 8:05 a.m. ET in
- Presentation: Harnessing the Gut-Brain Axis to Discover Novel CNS Therapeutics
- JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference on Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. ET in New
About Axial Biotherapeutics
Axial Biotherapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering novel science focused on the interaction between the brain and the gut to mitigate the causes and symptoms of CNS and other gut-derived diseases. The Company has built a pipeline of novel small-molecules and live biotherapeutics with lead programs to address the significant unmet patient needs associated with Parkinson’s Disease and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.